These are classes which are used to build and equanda generated tapestry5 (crud) user interface for the domain model.
Contrary to the tapestry5 component, this is equanda specific and not intended to be used without dependencies on the rest of equanda.
The request filter is also extended to assure the SelectorsState settings are preserved inside the web session.
- equanda-readable : check for a key whether the this is set to readable by AuthAndConfig.
- equanda-writable : check for a key whether the this is set to writable by AuthAndConfig.
- equanda-deletable : check for a key whether the this is set to deletable by AuthAndConfig.
- equanda-summary : check for a key whether the this should be included in summary display according to AuthAndConfig.
- equanda-list : check for a key whether the this should be included in list display according to AuthAndConfig.
- equanda-print : check for a key whether the this should be included in print according to AuthAndConfig.
- java.util.Date <-> java.sql.Date : to allow using java.sql.Date objects with the (core) components
- java.util.Date <-> java.sql.Timestamp : to allow using java.sql.Timestamp objects with the (core) components
h2 Translation support
The t5gui module defines a binding which can be used to use the translations as defined in the equanda specific translations files.
This can be accessed using the "equanda-message" binding prefix (and the key as value).
For details see
- 1. t5gui
- 1.1. Services
- 1.2. Bindings
- 1.3. Coercions
- 1.4. Translators
- 1.5. Utility classes