The util module contains a large set of utility classes, amongst the following categories
- string extensions, StringUtil, StringSplitter
- exception handling, SaveException, ExceptionGroup, ExceptionUtil
- ObjectAccessor which allows direct access to the equanda generated classes using reflection
- AlertUtil which allows easy creation of alerts.
- EAN 128 barcode utility code, both for decomposing barcodes and building (printer specific) barcode strings.
- TextBuilderWriter a StringWriter which builds the string in a (javolution) TextBuilder, thus being more efficient and creating less garbade.
- StreamUtil including methods to "slurp" the contents of a stream into a string and to copy data from an input to an output stream.
- UtilScriptDM some aid rouines to access a equanda generated domain model
- Various swing utility classes
- ImportUtil to allow easy access to the import provisions of generated applications
For more details about these, see the API docs.